Scary Kids Scaring Kids discuss the significance of the record – as well as why it’s packed with features – in a press release.
“It’s been over 15 years since we’ve released a full-length, and that’s because we always struggled with what exactly a new Scary Kids Scaring Kids record would look like. Tyson’s contribution to our music cannot be replaced, but it can be celebrated, and that’s what this release is — a celebration. Every song features a different guest vocalist. Everyone from Spencer Chamberlain, LiL Lotus, Spencer Charnas to MOD SUN contribute to vocals. This release has been a labor of love, and we can’t wait to share it with you. The opening single ‘Knock It All Down’ features a music video with Lil Lotus and is a solid introduction to what you can expect from the full length release. We appreciate your support, and we’d love to see you on the road through the end of March while we headline the Velocity Records tour with our good friends, D.R.U.G.S.”
Listen to Scary Kids Scaring Kids’ “Nightmare” featuring Spencer Charnas below.
Out Of Light tracklisting
1. “Nightmare” (feat. Spencer Charnas)
2. “The Dark” (feat. Noah Sebastian)
3. “To the Unknown” (feat. Vaines)
4. “Until You Come Back” (feat. Matt MacDonald)
5. “Knock it all Down” (feat. LiL Lotus)
6. “New Morning” (feat. Cove Reber)
7. “Omens” (feat. Spencer Chamberlain)
8. “Black Hole” (feat. Donovan Melero)
9. “I Wanna Know (feat. Jesse Cash)
10. “Escape from My Reality (feat. MOD SUN)
11. “Endlessly Yours (feat. Tyler Posey and phem)
12. “For Atlas (feat. Michael Swank)
The post Scary Kids Scaring Kids team up with Spencer Charnas for “Nightmare” appeared first on Alternative Press Magazine.